Ohio Business Energy Rates
Energy rates in Ohio fluctuate with the market, as you’ve probably noticed when you watch your energy bills go up and down month to month. In Ohio energy rates related to natural gas and electricity aren’t regulated, which allows you to choose who supplies your electricity and/or natural gas. This doesn’t mean you are switching from your utility, you are simply choosing who supplies your energy to the utility who then delivers it to your business.
Energy rates in Ohio are competitive, as there are many electric and natural gas providers. Our job here at Consumer Energy Solutions is to work with these energy companies and bring you, the consumer, the best price we can find for you according to your business’s electricity and natural gas usage and specific needs.
In this way, we act as a mediator between you and the energy companies: We have the negotiating power as a large corporation that you, as a single business owner, don’t have. So, we’re able to leverage the power of thousands of energy customers to negotiate with Ohio energy companies to make sure that you get the best electricity and natural gas rates in Ohio.
“I just had a meeting with the director [of my company] and the main concern the director and the board had was our energy budget. I must tell you, when I pulled out the [CES] contracts and they saw the [energy] rates, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. That sigh of relief is because of CES and Molly Mushard. I now see why. Thank you, Molly, for your guidance. I signed a contract and Molly called me literally 3 months later urging me to do another forward start contract. I am so happy we did! Thank you for your expertise and for ensuring we are financially doing what is best for our organization!”
Steve Y. – Customer since 2009
Our entire job is to take the stress and work out of finding the correct energy supplier who will give you the most favorable contract and best price available today. We do all the work and it costs you nothing, all we need is a copy of your bill.
1. With a copy of your bill, we can analyze your historical usage, rate class, zone, and load profile along with the number of accounts you manage to ensure you will receive the best rate(s) your account(s) qualifies for.
If you are currently under contract, we can still help with forward start pricing. We have the capability of locking in today’s low rates for when your current agreement(s) ends.
This will not have any negative effect on your current agreement. In most cases we represent the supplier you are currently with. So, we have the capability of pricing your accounts directly to negotiate on your behalf.
2. We will take this information and get quotes from 25+ suppliers in your area and leverage our relationships to negotiate preferential rates for you then relay that deal to you.
3. We use our knowledge of the current energy market to recommend what type of rate and contract is best for your business.
4. Once we have the agreement between you and the energy supplier we will walk you through the terms and conditions, like legal information and cancellation fees, or answer any other questions you may have before you sign.
5. Once everything is signed you’ll be introduced to one of our customer service representatives who will assist you with any future questions.
Because the energy markets change daily and markets are very volatile, waiting could cost your business thousands.
Tired of your energy bill going up?
Let us show you why over a million customers have trusted us with their energy purchasing decisions.
About Consumer Energy Solutions
CES was founded in 1999 and over the past 22+ years has serviced everything from small mom and pop shops to fortune 500 companies. We represent the largest and most reputable energy suppliers in North America and have an impeccable track record at securing the lowest rates possible.